The company policy
Costacurta S.p.A. – VICO pursues business continuity from a multigenerational perspective of constant growth, reaching the highest Quality, Environment and Safety standards. Costacurta implements management and control systems to best fulfil regulatory requirements and bases its work on strategic guidelines defined by the company’s top management. The company’s policy document can be consulted below.
The company policy is underpinned by the Strategic Guidelines defined by the owners:
These Strategic Guidelines are expressed in 5 points:
- Ensure the business continuity of Costacurta from a multi-generational perspective, under the control of the founder’s family, with a view to profitable long-term growth.
- Pursue growth, assessing business risks, also through careful diversification of the products, industries and geographic markets served.
- Adopt all necessary measures to ensure that Costacurta is seen by clients as a “best in the class” supplier for the quality of its products and services and for its ability to help, with its specific know-how, improve their competitiveness on the market.
- Examine all potential opportunities to grow and pursue the ones that, based on a meticulous risk analysis, could contribute to the growth and continuity of the business in the long-term, attempting, wherever possible, to combine the business needs with the interests of the stakeholders and the territory, adopting a concept of social responsibility.
- Invest in the improvement and innovation of products, services, business and production processes, allocating a part of the resources to the study of applications in cutting-edge sectors with high growth potential that require components whose design and manufacture can benefit from the know-how already present in Costacurta.
Aware of the decisive role that its people have in achieving the company’s goals, Costacurta aims to intensify its training activities to improve specific skills in all areas of the company; it will also promote an awareness raising process that increases the pro-active participation of everyone towards continuous improvement in the company (quality/environment/safety) aimed at customer satisfaction, greater attention to aspects linked to environmental sustainability and the spread of a culture that encourages workers to see health and safety at work as a priority, thus favouring the adoption of virtuous behaviour.