Pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation no. 679 of 27/4/2016
Pursuant to European Regulation no. 679 of 27/4/2016 (GDPR), we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, legitimacy, minimisation, proportionality, necessity, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of each user.
In accordance with applicable laws, the Controller is Costacurta S.p.A.-VICO with registered office in Milan, Via Don Bartolomeo Grazioli n° 30; PEO (ordinary email) email@example.com; VAT Reg. No. IT03147720159; tel. +39.02.66202066 – fax +39.02.66202099.
Scope of this policy
Provision of data, type and consequences of non-provision
The provision of your personal data, by filling in the form in the “Contacts” section, allows us to fulfil your request and best meet your needs. Indeed, in this section, you are asked to provide your name, surname, email address and telephone numbers so that the company can contact you for information and/or quotations and/or consultancy. If you do not consent to the processing of these data for the above-stated purposes, we will be unable to process your request and provide an answer, information, feedback and the support requested. Indeed, these data are necessary for the fulfilment of requests made through this section.
Principles applicable to the processing of your data
This website processes users’ data in a legal and correct way, adopting appropriate security and organisational measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, dissemination, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the data. Processing is performed using computerised and/or electronic means, with organisational methods and logics strictly linked to the purposes indicated and aimed at safeguarding and protecting your data. Besides the controller, in some cases, categories of processors involved in the organisation, management, interaction and maintenance of the website and related activities (administrative commercial, marketing and legal personnel, system administrators) or external subjects (e.g., suppliers of third-party services, hosting providers, IT companies, web marketing companies, communication agencies, etc.) could have access to the data.
Purposes of the processing
The processing is aimed at the correct and complete fulfilment of requests for information, consultancy, quotations, feedback and/or support of any type regarding the company’s activities made through the website www.costacurta.com.
Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
- identifying the user to be able to correctly fulfil the requests and enable the correct preparation of answers and/or consultancy and/or information and/or quotations;
- contacting the user if more information is needed to fulfil their request, to make an appointment and to therefore guarantee complete support;
- managing the correct fulfilment of administrative/tax procedures;
- fulfilling tax and accounting obligations.
Legal basis of the processing
Costacurta S.p.A.-VICO will process your data legally and only when the processing is
- necessary for the performance of the service requested
- necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under the Controller’s responsibility
- based on the consent given.
Storage period and right of access
Your data will be stored for the period necessary to render the services requested or for the period in which the company is subject to storage obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes established by law provisions or regulations.
As data subject, you can exercise your rights with the controller in accordance with article 15 of EU Reg. 679/2016 at any time; these rights are described in brief as follows:
1 The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2 The data subject has the right to obtain information:
- about the origin of the personal data;
- about the purposes and methods of the processing;
- about the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic means;
- about the identification details of the controllers and any processors;
- about subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or that may come into possession of the data in the capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State or outside the territory of the State, of processors or designated processors.
3 The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, when opportune, completion of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or restriction of data processed in breach of law, including those for which storage is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- proof that the operations as of point 3) have been communicated, also as regards their content, to the subjects to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case where such fulfilment is impossible or entails the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the right protected.
4 The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data concerning them, albeit pertinent for the purpose of the collection, without prejudice to the possible consequences regarding the impossibility of rendering the service requested;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the purpose of carrying out market research or commercial communications.
The above rights may be exercised by means of a request made informally to the controller or processor and also through a delegate to whom an answer is sent without delay.
If you believe that your data has been processed in breach of the Regulation, you can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Body in accordance with article 77 of the same Regulation.
In the case of cessation of the processing for any reason, pursuant to article 17 of European Reg. 679/20016, your data will be
a) erased, after the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled, without prejudice to compliance with the storage obligations established by article 2220 of the Italian Civil Code, articles 19 and 22 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 600/1973 (10 years) and other specific law provisions;
b) transferred to another controller provided that they are processed in a way that is compatible for the same purposes for which the data are collected (pre/bankruptcy procedures or similar or related, sales of companies or lines of business; etc.) pursuant to article 6, sub-paragraph 1, letter b) European Reg. 679/2016;
c) kept for statistical purposes, complying with the technical and organisational measures, above all to guarantee respect for the principle of the minimisation of the data, provided that the statistical purpose can be achieved in this way, pursuant to article 89 of European Reg. 679/2016.
Location of the server
The server on which the website is hosted, is in the European Union.
Your data will not be transferred to third companies located outside the European Economic Area. If such transfer becomes necessary, we guarantee that the recipients of your data have adopted security measures able to guarantee their protection.